- The Publications of the Ascended Master Teaching Foundation (AMTF) are based on Discourses of Divine Beings, also called Ascended Masters. Jesus, Mary, Moses and Gautama Buddha are among them.
- The Discourses total 13,000 pages. They were given from 1930 to 1961 by two messengers, who did not know each other, as part of Dispensations entitled “I AM Activity” and “Bridge to Freedom.”
- Werner Schroeder, a Highway Design Engineer, took an early retirement in order to research these Discourses. As part of his research he compiled eighteen books, all on a subject by subject basis; they qualify as textbooks.
- Man – Know Thyself provides specific answers to the fundamental questions of life: “Where did I come from?” “Why am I here?” “What happens after death? Is there such a thing as re-embodiment?” How some portions of the Bible was changed.
- The Ascended Masters give detailed instructions, explaining how individuals can gain the ascension. One chapter of the book describes human life on other planets and how it differs from the present life on Earth. 206 pp. Item E26